12.18.2009

Wishing you the best for the Holidays!


Hello again, everyone! As we go racing towards the end of 2009, we all tend to reflect on what the year has brought us and where we'd like to begin the new year. Of course, with Christmas only a week away, many of us are turning our thoughts to out loved ones and those closest to us.


It's no different for your blogmaster here at Sequential Treasures, in that regard. It has been quite a year with some great highs and even greater lows. As such, I could really use a bit of a break. So, starting now and run through the first of next year, all sales activity will be suspended, so I might partake in the fun of the holidays and spend so time with my own loved ones. This month has been completely flatlined, as far as sales go (which is a bit surprising and a little disappointing, I might add), so I figured that it would be a good time to take a break and get some time to recharge for the start of next year, which I'm hoping will be even better than this one is. I already have some things going on that I can't yet announce, but rest assured that it will all make the kick off of 2010 a good one.


So, I want to take this moment to thank all of you who've supported us through this year (by way of financial means or any other) and wish all of you a joyous holiday. I also want to thank our artists for their tireless effort and gracing us with their immense talent. I'll see you all next year! Until then, peace and goodwill to all of you!


Sincerely,


James Meeley

No comments: