4.05.2010

When the going gets tough....


Hey, Sequential Treasures fiends! I'm back, but not to talk about any new projects of appearances by ST or her artists. No, today I have something else to talk about.


You know I've made no secret of the fact that while I love hitting the con circuit and meeting some of you out there, that the expenses of doing so never seem to be off-set by the in-take from such ventures. Well, as a result, it seems I'm in a bit of a "cash crunch" here. Now, normally, I'd not want to burden you with such things, but this is something that could have a drastic effect on my ability to keep Sequential Treasures running at full-throttle, as I have been trying to do.


As always, it is sales that are necessary to change things. However, since it isn't fair of me to heap this onto our very awesome artistic stable of talent, I can't ask them to put up their art to help close this gap. So, I'm biting the bullet and offering up to you, our loyal minions, a few choice pieces from my own personal collection. Tough times calls for tough measures, or so they say. So, please, check out what I've put up for sale to you all. We have original pages, from names like John Buscema, Herb Trimpe (shown here), Dick Dillin, Don Heck, and Dave Cockrum, as well as a few sexy pin up pieces featuring the White Queen, the Black Queen and Ms. Marvel. So, as you can see, there is some really nice stuff up for grabs. If you see something you like, shoot me an offer. I think you'll find I'm pretty fair-minded on such things. Or, of course, you can just place an order for some of the great art our artists currently have available at our art gallery.


Well, that's all for now. I want to send an advanced note of thanks to any of you who will help me out in this difficult time. I hope to be back soon with more news and info of a much more positive nature. Until then, peace out!

No comments: