7.07.2010

Jason Craig's "horrific" art update debut!


Hey, everyone! Well, we are one week into our massive sale, but that doesn't mean things are just going to coast along around here. I said this was going to be a big week for news and whatnot. And I don't think any news is ever bigger, than when we have fresh new art for sale, unless it also happens to be from a fresh new talent working with us, which this most definitely is!


Making his Sequential Treasures art update debut, is artist Jason Craig. And what we have for you is all 22 pages of art from the first issue of Freddy Vs. Jason Vs. Ash: The Nightmare Warriors, which was a the sequel to the original smash his mini-series. If you like blood and guts style of art, this update will fulfill your craving. As a horror fan myself, I have to say how truly impressed I am at Jason's skills. He manages to be very detailed in his style, yet the art never feels overdone or cluttered (which you can see here in the image shown above). If you are a fan of the classic movie monsters of the 80's, or are simple a horror fan like me, you've got to check this stuff out. Just head on over to our art gallery and treat yourself to a look through the awesomeness of Jason Craig (and then be sure to place your orders).


One thing of note, though, is that this art is not, I repeat NOT, a part of our sale. The listed price is the price. So, no trying to wrangle your way around that, ya hear? But if you want to get something from the artists partisipating in our summertime extravaganza, that's cool, too.


Well, that's it for now. I'll be back with more for you later. I know you are just itching with excitement. Until then, peace out!

No comments: