8.01.2011

Don't faint, but it's a new art update!





Hello, all! Well, I'm back with some more excitement for you all. It's a sort of bad news/good news/bad news kinda thing. So, let's get started, shall we?










First off, our big summer sale was a big summer flop. I don't want to say sales were dry, but the business was mistake for a part of southern Texas and put on a high drought warning. I really didn't know what to make of this, other than folks aren't interested in sales (which is fine with the artists and I, as we prefer getting full price for the art). So, never let it be said I never bow to the wishes of the consumer. Effective immediately, no more sales... EVER! Who says we can provide "instant gratification?" Certainly not I!










Now, while this might be considered bad news, here's the good news part. I've updated some new art for sale. Yes, an actual art updated has happened (try not to pass out). All 21 pages of Fire and Brimstone #5, featuring the peerless talents of Richard Moore, are now up on our art gallery and available to purchase. You can check them out for yourself. However, this is where the other bad news comes in, the quality of the images isn't the best. As I'm still scanner-less, I had to use an old digital camera to get the images for the gallery. They are not of the usual quality you have probably come to expect (the image shown here is one of the best of the bunch). But, when you've got no money, you do what you can. And that's what I did here. [Edit 8/5/11: Just added today are 10 new pin-up pieces from artist Ben Hansen. That makes over 30 new pieces of art for sale this week, so let's get on the stick and place some orders, folks, as you've no excuses to not do so now!]










Well, there we go. Short (somewhat) and sweet (well, maybe more bitterly sweet). That'll do it for this time, but I'm sure I'll be back soon with more stuff for you soon. I sense big changes are coming to Sequential Treasures, so I'll be sure to keep you informed. Until then, peace out!

No comments: