6.18.2010

Randy Kintz CryptiCon exclusive!


And now, as I promised yesterday, here is the exclusive print that our own Randy "Rantz" Kintz will be offering up at the CryptiCon, this weekend in Seattle!


I have to say upfront, that I was very impressed with this one. Randy is well-known for drawing the sexy ladies, but this is most certainly outside his usual comfort zone. He had a very nice edge to these horror styling and I think it is his best work of 2010 so far! It's really cool to see an artist of Randy's skill and caliber stretching themselves artistically. It is definitely a treat for all of you who go to the show and stop by his table. As with exclusive shown yesterday, this one is also a limited print run, so make sure to get your copy before they are gone.


Okay, that does it for now. For those of you going to the show, I hope you have a good time (and perhaps I'll see you there). I'll be back soon with more news for you all, because I'm working on some big things which will be coming up in the next few weeks. I can't say much now, but I can say I think you will all be pleased with the results of my labors. Until then, peace out!

No comments: