6.16.2010

"Scare" up a good time in Seattle this weekend!


Hey there, my faithful ones! Time once again to give you some info on an upcoming event, involving some of the talent in Sequential Treasures stables.


This weekend, in Seattle, is the pacific northwest's biggest horror convention known as CryptiCon! If you are a fan of horror film and the like, then you will find lots to enjoy there. But for those of you wondering why I bring this up, both Ben Hansen and Randy Kintz will be in attendance there. Each of them, also, has an exclusive new print they will be selling, which was specifically made just for this show. I hope to have some images of them for you, which I'll post up within the next couple of days. I, myself, might be there of Saturday, but only as a guest. So, if you are going to be in the area this weekend, I hope you'll stop by and give your regards to us.


That's all for now. But I'm working behind-the-scenes on some things... some BIG things... which will be very exciting for all of you. I know this, because I'm already excited by the prospect of them myself (Oooo, being "cryptic" in a post about CryptiCon, heh!), so keep watching here for the details as they unfold. Until then, peace out!

No comments: