3.15.2011

A most important art for sale update!


Hello again, my comic art groupies! We are back with an all new art update, with art from several ofour artists. So, let's not waste any time and get to it, shall we?


First off, Ben Hansen gives us a few new pin up pieces, featuring the likes of the Fantastic Four, X-Force's Domino, and the original art to the War Machine print we had at ECCC this year (and this piece also comes with one of those print, as well).


Nest, Randy Kintz adds a couple of new pieces to the lot. We have the cover art to the Hollywood Highways OGN, from Portal Comics (which is shown here above). And we have a soon-to-be-published pin up that spotlights the ladies of DarkBrain.com.


Last, but by no means least, we have another update of stuff from Richard Moore. Now we have 10 pages from his upcoming Ladies of the Night one-shot, due out next month from Antarctic Press, which can be your's. I don't mind saying that these are probably among some of Richard's finest work (which when you look at all the great art we've showcased by him over the last few years, that's really saying something. You just have to see these to believe them.


Lots of very cool stuff to see, no doubt. So, head on over to our art gallery and check them all out. Then place your oders with the quickness, as I don't expect the best pieces to be around for long.


But, as you might be asking, how does all of that make this the "most important" art update we've ever had? Well, will all this goodness, it only stands to reason that some bad goes with it. While I was working on this update, my flatbed scanner died. After 5 years and a few thousand scans, it is no more. Unfortunately, I do not currently have the funds to purchase a new one. So, without some serious sales in the very near future, there could be no new art updates for some time. This is certainly not something I want, nor do I think any of you out there want this, either. Please help me to avoid this possibility and help me get enough sales to replace such a vital componant for this operation to continue running. I normally don't ask for things like this, but this is an extreme situation that must be addressed soon. As always, your business and support is greatly appreciated by all of us at Sequential Treasures.


That's all for now. I'll be back soon with more news and info on our artists and other happenings. I also hope to report that the scanner situation has been quickly remedied, as well. Until then, peace out!

No comments: