3.30.2011

See Mick Gray at WonderCon this weekend!


Hello again, folks! Your faithful blogmaster is back to give you the lowdown on an appearance by one of our awesomely talented artists, as well as a few other tidbits of interest. Let's get to it, shall we?


As most of you know, this weekend is the WonderCon in San Francisco. It's one of the more popular shows of the year, with plenty of great stuff to see. Well, our own Mick Gray will be at the show this year. He'll have the usual array of original art and prints with him, as well as some previews to some upcoming things he's working on. So, if you are at the show, make sure to stop by table AA-025 in artist alley, which is where Mick will be. Tell him Sequential Treasures sent ya. And check out the WonderCon website for more info.


And speaking of Mick, if any of you were filling out your comic orders for May, you might have noticed that Mick (along with Peter Tomasi and Patrick Gleason) were not the team listed for Batman and Robin #23. Not to worry, though, as I spoke with Mick and he told me that the team doing that issue is going to be doing a three or four issue arc, to give him and the regular team some time to catch up (and even get ahead) on their deadlines. They will be back on the series come issue #26 or 27. So, don't drop the series, if you've been liking their work. There's is plenty more to come soon.


And lastly, I wanted to, once again, update you on our scanner situation. As you know from the last time I updated here, my scanner has died and I don't have the funds to replace it. So, there will be no more art updates, until I get a new one, but that can only happen if you guys buy some of the product we have on our art gallery right now. You don't have to go crazy, but every little purchase helps. So, dig into those wallets and help me to remedy this situation as quickly as possible. I don't want to go for a long period without art updates, just as I'm sure you don't want me too, either. You support is, as always, very much appreciated.


Well, that's it for now. I hope to be back soon with more news and info for you all, regarding our vast array of talented inkslingers (as well as a positive note about the scanner issue). We convention season just starting to ramp up, I'm sure you'll be hearing about more appearances from the talent in the coming months (and let's not forget Free Comic Book Day, which even your blogmaster is busy planning for). Until next time, peace out!

No comments: