9.17.2011

The Richard Moore art update you've all been waiting for!



Hey there, all you original art lovers! Some big news for you all today. I've got some of the biggest and best news to hit you all with today, so let me just get to it!



Sequential Treasures has just added almost 40 pages of new art for sale from artist Richard Moore. These are the page sets to two complete issues, as well. But the biggest news, is the titles they are from.First is the complete 17 pages to Chip: Second Crack #3, while the rest are the complete 22 pages to issue #2 of Richard's most beloved series: Boneyard (to which one of the pages is shown here above)!



I've been asked many time when interiors from Boneyard would be available to buy and that time has now come. You can check out all these new additions right here. But get your orders placed quickly, as I expect the best pages to go fast. Also, don't forget, that any order of art for $150.00 or more gets FREE SHIPPING anywhere in the world!



That's all for now, but I have more on the way. I'm expecting more new art before the end of the week and also have news about some more upcoming new works due to be released, as well as some conventions appearances. So, things aren't slowing down in the least around here. Be sure to keep checking in here (as well as let us know what you are thinking about these things). Until next time, peace out!

2 comments:

Ryan King said...

I'm so happy I stumbled upon Chip: Second Crack last year. It's funny, cute, and a bit cheeky. I can't wait to see Richard Moore and Mick Gray at Sac-Con then end of this month. Maybe I can convince Moore to continue Chip ;D

James Meeley said...

Ryan:

Well, stranger things have happened. I know Richard has other concepts he wantes to get out there first (like the new Gobs mini that is currently running). But if he knows more people want more Chip action, he might make note and line up something more on him sooner than later.

Personally, I'm hoping to get more Chip artwork from Richard soon, so keepo watching for that. :)