4.17.2009

Because I haven't cornered the market on knowledge....


Hello, my fellow comic art lovers! This time out I wanted to do something a little bit different. So far, it has been me doing all the talking and all the writing around here. But one of the reasons I started this blog, was to have a place for all of you to give me your thoughts on things. Well, consider this an official invitation. I want to know what you think about Sequential Treasures up to this point.


Please use the comments section on this entry as your own personal "suggestion box." Let me know what your thoughts on things are. Is there something I'm not doing, that I should? Or something I am doing, that I should stop? What are the things you like about this service and what are things that need improving? What is it you would like from me and this endeavor? What can I do to make things better for you, and make you more interested than you already are? Let me know. I don't pretend to have all the answers here, and your input can only help me get a better idea of where I'm going and what direction I should be looking in next. I really want to know your feelings on things.


Remember, a business can only improve if the clientele speak up. So, let your voices ring out and be heard. I am most certainly willing to listen to all you have to say and give it the consideration it deserves. Until next time, peace out!

No comments: