4.10.2009

"Rantz" and Raves: Randy Kintz is Back!


Okay, everyone. I told you I nabbed up another artist at Emerald City ComiCon last weekend. And I hinted that this talent would be familiar to those of you who've bought art from me before (back when I was with Space Goat). Well, the time has come to do the big reveal. The "new" artistic talent joining Sequential Treasures is: Randy "Rantz" Kintz!


Those of you who can recall, know I was repping for Randy at Space Goat. Well, now he's back and so is his art. In fact, he's even got some things going on I'll tell you all about later, when I revamp his creator bio and post it up here this weekend.


For now, you can simply bask in the glow of his handsomeness in the pic shown here (he's just too cute in it, isn't he?), as I get ready to put up his art for sale on my gallery very shortly (and don't forget the updates I just did with Chris Ivy and Richard Moore, in which much of their art is still available to purcahse). What's more, Randy will be at the Spokane ComiCon in May along with yours truly. So, make sure to mark the day of the show on your calendar. Stay tuned for more info as it comes...

No comments: