4.14.2009

Randy Kintz art now available to purchase!


Hey all! Just wanted to drop the good news that I just updated my gallery with some fine artistic goodness from my newest talent addition: Randy "Rantz" Kintz!


Randy has made available to purchase his cover art from the Bluewater Comics series Legend of Isis (the cover to issue #4 is shown here)! As if that weren't enough, I also put up several pin pieces featuring some Vampire Hunters and Warrior Angels. Stop by my gallery and check out the new addition (and be sure to place your order before they all disappear). You can expect to see even more stuff for sale from Randy within the next several weeks. So, get used to see his unique blend of American an Manga art styles, as they are going to become a fixture around here.


Also, it is now confirmed that I will be at the Spokane ComiCon at the end of May. I have lined up my table there and all is green lighted to go (they even put up a link to this blog in the Artists Alley section of their website). So, make sure to mark the date on your calendar. That's all for now. Until next time, peace out!

No comments: