6.11.2009

Getting my blogging feng shui on!


No, your eyes aren't playing tricks on you. You haven't headed off into the "Twlight Zone," either. If you came looking for the blog for Sequential Treasures, you are most definately in the right place. But, as all things usually do in our modern society, I decided to make some changes to it. Just another business-minded choice to shake things up and drum up some interest.


As those of you who aren't newbies can tell, I've added a link list, some video clips, a listing of all the label tags I've used so far and a polling feature. On top of that, I went with a different visual style for the blog. It was actually quite fun and shows that changes don't have to be scary. I'm just trying to inject more enjoyment for those who stop on in. Hopefully, I'm succeeding.


I hope those of you who've been coming here enjoy the changes and find them useful (I really hope you folks will answer the poll question, too). To those of you who are stopping by for the first time, I hope you like what you see and will be watching here regularly.


As always, I'm very interested in feedback, so make sure to let me know what you think of the changes here, either in the comments section or by email. I'll be back very soon with more comic art related news and info. Until then, peace out!

No comments: