6.12.2009

See Sequential Treasures in Seattle this Sunday!


Hey, everyone! I'm burning the midnight oil here, almost quite literally, as well as figuratively. But I wanted to get this posted up before tomorrow, when I probably will not have the time to do so.


As I noted earlier, both Randy Kintz and myself (along with many other fine comic talents) will be at the Seattle ComiCard show this Sunday. I'll be bringing all the art I have in stock with me, along with some nice surprises, including some prizes for a raffle drawing, with all proceeds going to the Hero Initiative. So, if you are in the area on Sunday, please come on out to support this great local and long-running show and say hello to Randy and I. We always enjoy meeting our adoring fans!


I'll have a wrap-up post for you all, on how things went, sometime next week. For now, it's crunch time to get everything ready for the show. I'll see you there, gang! Until then, peace out!

No comments: