3.11.2010

The Emerald City countdown wides to a close!


Hey everyone! Well, the Emerald City ComiCon is now just over a day away. And since I will be going to Seattle to set up tomorrow, today is the last post you'll be seeing from me until after the show. So, here's one last rundown on where to find Sequential Treasures and our artists, who are at the show:


Sequential Treasures and Randy Kintz: table A-04 in artist alley


Ben Hansen and the Sketch Crew: tables A-18 thru 20 in artist alley


Matt Haley: table J-13 in artist alley


We are all looking forward to seeing many of your there, so be sure to stop by and say hello.


Finally, just for fun, I'm also posting the image to the Batgirl vs. Catwoman statue design art by Matt Haley, which he will have for sale, along with an autographed and numbered copy of the finished statue, at his table. I hope you all enjoy.


That's all for now. I'll be sure to do a report post on the show, after I get back. Plus, I'm sure I'll have more art to update by then, too. So, more good things are coming your way. Until then, peace out and I'll see you at the show!

No comments: