3.18.2010

New Matt Haley art available to purchase!


Hey there, again, my art loving fans! As I attempt to try to get caught up on things, I've just added a nice little update of original art to our gallery from Sequential Treasures newest resident, Matt Haley!


All of it is previously unpublished works. We have some unpublished covers featuring Green Lantern (shown here) and the Pantheon, a very sexy unpublished Vampirella page, and several choice unpublished pin ups, with a few in color, featuring Ghost, Spider-Woman, the X-Men and more. As if all that wasn't enough, I even have the design art for the Batgirl vs. Catwoman statue (which was posted here before the ECCC show) that comes with one of the limited edition statues it is based from. So, something for every taste possible, I would say. Please, stop by our art gallery and give them a looksee. But place those orders with haste, as I suspect much of this stuff will not be we us for long.


That's all for now. I will try to have our post-con report for you tomorrow. Until then, peace out!

No comments: